• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple IP's on same site

AandCmedia

Basic Pleskian
So I have one subscription, and I want to have multiple sites on that subscription but all with different IP addresses is this at all possible. The reasoning behind this is because I am transitioning a magento site (well one site with mutliple stores that all sit on the same server but each have their own SSL's and web addresses). I need a way to assign IP addresses to each of the 3 stores on the one magento file system.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?

Did you try to use several exclusive IPs for your subscription?

I need to know how to do this as well. IgorG, what are "exclusive IPs"? Did you mean dedicated IPs perhaps?

I've found an option to add multiple IPs to a reseller but so far no obvious way to allow a resellers client to have mulitple IPs.

Hi, just give a client (customer) 3 subscriptions, each on its own IP.
You also can have 3 SSL sites (with their own certificates) in one subscription even though it has one IP only. Plesk for Linux supports Server Name Indication (SNI) feature - run multiple SSL sites on a single IP.

Regards

A few questions of how to accomplish that, how do you set up multiple SSL on a single IP? Don't you have to assign a SSL to an IP I don't see how that is possible, is there a guide or can you give some steps? Also I can't give three subscriptions because as pointed out above I have one magento installation running 3 separate sites/stores all at different domain names and diff SSL's.

Go to Websites & Domains > Secure your site
Choose your sites and upload their certificates respectively. Note that certificated would be assigned to a site, not to IP how it used to be before 10.2

Regards

It is such a torcher, we can't put ssl and default site to none none both.. Plesk is very very torchering.

Back