• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Multiple IP's on same site

AandCmedia

Basic Pleskian
So I have one subscription, and I want to have multiple sites on that subscription but all with different IP addresses is this at all possible. The reasoning behind this is because I am transitioning a magento site (well one site with mutliple stores that all sit on the same server but each have their own SSL's and web addresses). I need a way to assign IP addresses to each of the 3 stores on the one magento file system.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?

Did you try to use several exclusive IPs for your subscription?

I need to know how to do this as well. IgorG, what are "exclusive IPs"? Did you mean dedicated IPs perhaps?

I've found an option to add multiple IPs to a reseller but so far no obvious way to allow a resellers client to have mulitple IPs.

Hi, just give a client (customer) 3 subscriptions, each on its own IP.
You also can have 3 SSL sites (with their own certificates) in one subscription even though it has one IP only. Plesk for Linux supports Server Name Indication (SNI) feature - run multiple SSL sites on a single IP.

Regards

A few questions of how to accomplish that, how do you set up multiple SSL on a single IP? Don't you have to assign a SSL to an IP I don't see how that is possible, is there a guide or can you give some steps? Also I can't give three subscriptions because as pointed out above I have one magento installation running 3 separate sites/stores all at different domain names and diff SSL's.

Go to Websites & Domains > Secure your site
Choose your sites and upload their certificates respectively. Note that certificated would be assigned to a site, not to IP how it used to be before 10.2

Regards

It is such a torcher, we can't put ssl and default site to none none both.. Plesk is very very torchering.

Back