• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple PHP Versions in Plesk 12.0 Out of the Box!

Are you going to support CloudLinux with the Multiple PHP Versions in Plesk 12.0 Out of the Box? I know that it already have the PHP Selector but some customers prefer to control the PHP version directly trough the Hosting Configurations.

Hi,
we do not plan to provide this for Cloud Linux and recommend to use PHP selector provided by Cloud Linux team.

php selector is garbage and requires people to be in cageFS!!!!
please provide support for this for Cloudlinux.

Thanks

Can I use these Plesk provided PHP versions alongside my existing PHP and MySQL versions from remi?

Chris1,

PHP from Plesk team was designed in a way to have no conflicts with other PHP instances. You can manage exactly PHP instance for each web site, so you can simply check if it works for you.

>> Can I use these Plesk provided PHP versions alongside my existing PHP and MySQL versions from remi?

Hi
I'm on ubuntu 12.
Do you have any idea when this functionnality will be available for ubuntu 12 ?
Many thanks in advance for your answer.

It would be awesome if you could add memcached support to the provided php versions.
Manual adding via pecl does not work (php prefix error).

hi Oliver,
could you share more details on "php prefix error": What are your steps and when the error appears and what is exactly error message?

Hi dash,

little mistake - it is a suffix-warning - not prefix. Installing works, and the corresponding memcached.ini (extension=memcached.so)
is listed in phpinfo(); but the module won't be loaded. I attached the install-log.

Btw. OS is CentOS 7

Best regards

Attachments

• install-log.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
Dash,
here is my configuration
Parallels Plesk v12.0.18_build1200140606.15 os_Ubuntu 12.04
OS Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS

Is there something planned for this configuration ? if yes, do you have an idea when ? if no, how can I proceed to have several version of PHP on my server ?

Many thanks in advance.

Installing memcached via pecl doesn't work on my CentOS 6 server:

[root@dev01 ~]# /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/pecl install memcached
downloading memcached-2.2.0.tgz ...
Starting to download memcached-2.2.0.tgz (70,449 bytes)
.................done: 70,449 bytes
15 source files, building
WARNING: php_bin /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php appears to have a suffix /5.6/bin/php, but config variable php_suffix does not match

It compiles the module for the wrong PHP version (php 5.5.x is installed server-wide via the remi repository).
The script also installs the memcached.so file in the global /usr/lib64 dir and not in the custom php dir.

Any fix for this?

Any fix for this?
Try to specify all paths with something like

# pecl config-set php_ini /path_to/php.ini
# pecl config-set php_bin /path_to_php_bin_directory
# pear config-set php_suffix _suffix_

Back