• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My Control Panel won't start

N

navegalo

Guys,

I am having some problems with my Plesk 7.5.6 for windows. I did a new php installation by mistake, and now my Control Panel will not start. My default php installation folder has change to c:\php instead of the default folder on plesk. I was actually able to start the Apache service, which in this case runs the Control Panel application, but instead of showing pages, it just shows a whole bunch of giberish and weird characters as the page.

My provider is telling me that the only solution I have left is to reinstall the entire server, for there are libraries that can't be found, but he can't provide me with a new server to migrate my sites over to it. I have 500+ sites on that server, and creating one by one after the format is complete is going to be a major pain.

Is there any way to get the control panel to work again? Is my Apache installation corrupt in any way? Can I change anything to make it work again the way it is supposed to?

Let me know if you guys can come up with any ideas. I'm quite desperate and having my sites down while they reinstall the entire server is not an option I can afford.

Please let me know if you can give me any pointers or help.

Thanks,

Francisco Elizondo

Back