• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My hostname is wrong and I cannot access plesk billing

A

alzika

When I first updated, I tried to access plesk billing and it took me to some strange hostname that isn't correct for my server. I fixed this issue with the Change Hostname button and it correctly shows the fixed host every time I visit that page.

However, when I try to access plesk billing, it still takes me to the old hostname! Additionally, at the top of every page for clients and resellers, I get this error message: "Error: Unable to fetch customers' balances: Unable to connect to Plesk-Billing."

It seems as if the old hostname is stored somewhere and not using the one that plesk uses.

Can anyone help? I don't want my clients to see a big error message when they log in.

I really need some help on this.

I even found the config.php file for plesk billing and changed the setting in that file, but this issue is still occurring!

Is there a way to uninstall plesk billing then reinstall it?

I am open to ANY solution here!

Try this:

If you are actively using modernbill/plesk-billing...make sure you backup your database!

#yum remove plesk-billing

then in your Plesk CP make sure that the correct hostname is showing and then go into the updater and install plesk-billing again.

This should resolve the problem.

Same problem here. Would be great to get a fix for this as don't fancy restoring everything from scratch.

I figured out if I deselected the option to:

Try to register Parallels Plesk Panel in SSO within Plesk Billing

Description: The Parallels Plesk Panel will be registered in SSO (Single Sign On) system for transparent authentication between them. Please be careful that Parallels Plesk Panel is not already registered in other SSO. In this case you can lose all Global Accounts which was configured before that!

available from :

Server Settings > Server Groups > List Servers > Edit

This seemed to have the effect of updating the main billing link to the new domain. However when I check it again it seems to revert to on for some reason and the recently added accounts are not viewable in Plesk?

I do have a similar problem.
I change the hostname in Plesk Panel 10 and all Business Operations and Business Monitoring links are still with the old hostname.
I already follow this sugestion but I am still with the same issue
http://kb.odin.com/en/9296
Does anybody have other sugestion ?
Thanks in advance

I didn't think Plesk Billing is compatible with v10 Plesk.

Back