• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved myLittleAdmin Access to all users/systems DB by default?

electricd7

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with our installation of mylittleadmin. The problem is that when a user logs into Plesk and goes to their DB and launches mylittleadmin, that user has access to all system and user DBs on the server. They are able to open any table and run SQL queries against all databases. Obviously this is not correct. I checked the user in SQL which matches the user displayed on the DB page in plesk only has access their own DB, but when launching from Plesk, they can do anything they want. Any suggestions? Has anyone seen this before?

I was able to fix this issue by deleting the user and re-creating a new one. The DB was restored from a different server during a migration and my guess is that the user was brought over as a sys-admin type. I should have checked that before posting.

Back