• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue myLittleAdmin Licensing

RubyHaus Inc.

New Pleskian
I am brand new to the Plesk world, but recently purchased an Onyx license and had been evaluating it and everything had been looking great. I contacted Plesk support in regards to MSSQL database management and the person I talked to said I could use myLittleAdmin, but apparently that has a $1,000 license fee associated with it. Where I get really confused is, according to their documentation (https://docs.plesk.com/release-notes/17.0/software-requirements/ - search for "myLittleAdmin"), it's included with the installation.

Does anyone here know which way is right? I've seen in two different places that MSSQL management is included, so being told that it's suddenly an exceptionally large license cost is quite the surprise. I just don't know how Plesk has handled this in the past and the support person was less than helpful.

As far as I understand you talk about discussion in support ticket #2070219?
So, free limited version of myLittleAdmin which included to Plesk distribution kit is not enough for your purposes, right?
I hope that Lucy gave you all the necessary explanations in the chat.

Correct, this was posted after talking to support but before talking to Lucy. The largest gap I have is the free version of myLittleAdmin doesn't even let you create tables, which I would assume is kind of a core functionality. I can understand a limited one, but creating tables should definitely be part of the mix. Or am I missing something here?

The largest gap I have is the free version of myLittleAdmin doesn't even let you create tables, which I would assume is kind of a core functionality. I can understand a limited one, but creating tables should definitely be part of the mix.
I suppose that you should address this question about limitation of "free lite version" to vendor - http://www.mylittleadmin.com

Back