1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mysql 4.4 upgrade problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by basara55, Oct 17, 2005.

1. basara55

basara55 Guest

Hi I upgraded my mysql to 4.4 using atomicrocketturtle.com yum updates. And everything seemed fine, but now when I add new domains to the CP I will get this error

Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '10-Domain Name' for key 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:663 psaerror(string "Unable to query database: Duplicate entry '10-Domain Name' for key 1")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:534 LogComponent->submit(integer "10")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:469 ActionLog->submitBuffer_()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.dnsmng.php:232 ActionLog->submit()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.dnsmng.php:84 logDnsZoneUpdate(string "domain", integer "4", string "saveanywhere.com")
    5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:551 dnsmng->updateDomain(integer "4", string "saveanywhere.com")
    6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:200 PHostingManager->update()

If refresh the page afterwards normal page shows up and everyhting works the fine. Same thing shows up when setting up a hosting for the domain name.

Any idea ?