• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mysql Crash

F

ferrisr

MySQl CRASHED a couple days ago. Apparantly, plesk overwrites the daily mysql dump every time it dumps, instead of keeping a few days worth of backups around, and now horde doesn't work. What are the chances that more data than horde was lost, and is there a way to fix horde? It's giving errors about datatree_seq.

bafserv dumps # cat bafsoft.com/backup_restore.err_log
Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5 . /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/5.8.5 /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i686-linux-ld /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i686-linux-ld /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i686-linux-ld /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i686-linux-ld /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl) at /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/BU/DB.pm line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/BU/DB.pm line 8.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/BU/PSA/DB.pm line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/BU/PSA/DB.pm line 8.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/BU/PSA/CommonFunc.pm line 11.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/BU/PSA/CommonFunc.pm line 11.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/psa/bin/psadump line 81.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/psa/bin/psadump line 81.

That is the log from individual dumps, and i have mysql.daily.dump.x.gz where x is 0-8. And, would this horde data happen to be in a psadump of the whole server? I have one from when horde was working. And, how can I fix and configure these daily dumps, so if this happens again, I don't run the risk of even more data loss?

And is there a way to only restore selected mysql databases from a psadump, instead of having to restore all the clients, etc.?

I installed all that, so mysql dumps should work, but how can I do some recovery?

Back