• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL max_connections and max_user_connections not carried across with update

AdamB

New Pleskian
With this mornings update to Plesk Onyx and the update to MySQL server the update seems to have copied all variables into a new mysql.ini file except max_connections and max_user_connections which have been set back to the defaults of 151 and 30 with the old variables then being save in a mysql.ini.bak file.

While it is easy to change these back to my custom settings, can these also be carried across as a number of my sites easily reach these limits and therefore fail to connect to the server and break until I change these values everytime the MySQL server is updated.

easily you can use xampp for better Database coding
I do not think you understand the issue, this is not a coding issue or an issue with my development environment.

The is due to variables not being passed when the MySQL service is updated and the default limit being reset to 30 active connections to the database on the live server being exceded by the amount of active traffic on the website therefore causing connection errors until I update it.

I do not think you understand the issue, this is not a coding issue or an issue with my development environment.

The is due to variables not being passed when the MySQL service is updated and the default limit being reset to 30 active connections to the database on the live server being exceded by the amount of active traffic on the website therefore causing connection errors until I update it.

Sorry, Adam,
my mistake, now I understand your issue, I apologise to say that I have no idea about your matter.

Back