• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mysql server update (5.5 to 5.7)

erenkucuk

New Pleskian
Hi guys, I manually intervened to update my database. I followed the necessary steps through Putty and first upgraded from 5.1 to 5.5. Then I increased from 5.5 to 5.6 and finally from 5.6 to 5.7. But currently plesk is not working on my server. Only .frm, .myi and myd files of my database remain. I want to go back to version 5.5 to re-transfer them. What kind of path should I follow? Can you help me?

TypePlesk\Exception\Database
MessageDB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.sessions' doesn't exist, query was: DESCRIBE `sessions`
FileMysql.php
Line60

Note : After the update, "psa" files changed from "frm" to "ibd" extension.

This gives the error;
ERROR 6 (HY000) at line 12: Error on delete of './psa/APSApplicationItems.frm' (Errcode: 13 - Permission denied)

Hi Guys I found all my domains and databases under the var / lib / dumps path. But plesk keeps giving psa error. Anyone have any suggestions for a solution?

Back