• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mysql User Problem

D

dehein2

Hello, please excuse my english :),
i use a server running plesk 7.5. After rebooting the servre (shutdown-r now) no mysql passwort and user is acceptet anymore (mysql is running). All Php Scripts are no longer able to use mysql and have error messges like this one:

Code:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'dhwebusage'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/vhosts/dennis/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/db/mysql4.php on line 48

when trieing to login via shh and "mysql -u admin -p" i didn't work until i resettet the root pw for mysql.

php scipts work when using the mysql root login but i cantdo that of course)
Now im able to log in via phpmyadmin and I see under "Privileges" all my User accounts but no one worls. They don''t even work if i create a new accout....

plesk web interface doesn't work too...

please Help... thanks alot...

Hi,

When you say "plesk web interface doesn't work too..." what exactly do you mean? Can you be more specific? Did you get this resolved yet?

hi, i allreday solved the problem. I dont know the reason qhy it occured, but reploayed the mysql table with an older one and it workes.

tanks

Back