Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
Will plesk 8.0 support mysql5? I recently switched to plesk and this is a major problem that plesk doesn't support mysql5, alot of apps I use require mysql5 now.
not a good idea if its anything like plesk reloaded.
It really doesn't like it, it'll corrupt the whole plesk installation.. many things will be unusable and you will have one hell of a time going back.. So unless they say they support mysql5 i recommend don't using it... php5 on the other hand, i don't see where that would be a problem. I think you can use either php4 or php5.
PSA actually does ship with php5, just in the internal httpsd daemon. The version of PHP that comes with your system from the vendor dictates what version you'll be using. SW-Soft doesnt actually have anything to do with it on the RPM based distros. That being said, if you're on CentOS4, RHEL4, or FC4, you have PHP5 and Mysql 4.1 by default.
If you're on older distros, you can get PHP5/5.1, and mysql 4.1 rpms from my archive.
If that's true what about putting my Debian system with PHP5.0 and MySQL5.0 mirrors sources, so that way I will be able to download them ? I'm already doing this (I just add to my sources.list some mirrors).
If this don't work, wich distribution come eqquiped with mysql5 and php5 so that way I will be able to have plesk8 working the way I want ?
Interresting so I just had to add to my apt sources repository that contain PHP5 sources (dexter) and then remove PHP4 and after that installing PHP5 ?
If you could give more infos that would be appreciated !