• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Nameserver Help

R

rick_snow

I know there must be 50 threads on getting nameservers to work with Plesk, but I have been working on this for a while and still seem to be having difficulties. I have Plesk 7. I have a website registered already and Lets for argument sake lets call it www.abc.com. I have registered two name servers ns1.abc.com and ns2.abc.com with my registrar. I have pointed www.abc.com to ns1.abc.com and ns2.abc.com with my manager tool with my registrar.

This next peice is where i am having trouble.

I have four IP addresses, lets say they are 24.90.91.100, 24.90.91.101, 24.90.91.102, and 24.90.91.103.... I have set ns1.abc.com to point to 24.90.92.100 and ns2.abc.com to point to 24.90.91.101.

Now the next steps are what seem to be confusing me a little. I have tried multiple combinations of suggestions explained in the forums and have not had any success in getting them to work properly. Please help.

you do not think it would be fur us more simply the error to be found if you would indicate the correct IP and dns name ?

Well I figured it out after a long night. Thanks anyways.

Back