• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Nameservers

Speedy059

New Pleskian
Is there a way to create global default nameservers for our clients to use in Plesk 11? A lot of clients rather not create their own nameservers, and would simply like to use ours. I can't find any settings in the Plesk Administration where you would create your nameservers as you would in other panels like cPanel/WHM.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks!

I don't really see how to set main nameservers that people can use. I don't have any domains setup yet, so there isn't any prexisting domains to edit.

I just want new accounts to be assigned to these nameservers:
ns1.mydomain.com
ns2.mydomain.com

For every new account created, people can just use those nameservers.

Hello,

You can add nameserers in dns template. For that go to tools and settings >> dnstempate. The name servers which is added in dns template will be st for the allnew added domains.

Back