• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Navigation bar problem

D

Don Levy

I have a navigation bar in a box on the upper right side of my site and when I log in or publish and view it shows white letters on a dark blue background but then turns immediately turns to red which is almost impossible to read. If you can figure where to click a page it will turn white on blue again and stay that way until next time.
I couldn't find anything in the help section about this. Can anyone help
Don

Is it possible to provide some screenshots or something to clarify this case? It is not clear which site or template do you use and how to reproduce this issue.

Its on Sitebuilder 4.5. If you have any ideas let me know. There's got to be a solution.
Thanks,
donrock

Don, could you provide screen shot which explains the issue or template ID. I think I understand what you are talking about but need the way for reproducing it.

I don't know how to post a screen shot but the URL is healthy-and-wealthy-now.com. I got it fixed partly by using a different color for the header. The navigation bar I had a problem with is dark blue and this one is kind of grey. It was fine until it was publish then the page name text faded into the back ground. The new one is not the greatest but at least you can read the page names.
Hopefully this will give you enough info to fix. If not tell me how to do the screen shot thing.
Thanks,
don

Back