• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Need direction on license and install

Matt_Kachurak

New Pleskian
I have recently purchased a VPS that came pre-installed with Parallels 12 on it from my datacenter. No license has been provided, however, I have the option of purchasing any of these:

Web Admin for VPS
Web Pro for VPS
Web Host for VPS

Of the 3, I am thinking that I need or would like the Web Pro edition. I have only one website that I have to host for a customer. They will not be sending email from this VPS at all. Is this the version that I need? Web Pro? It will only be used to host their CFM website, which leads to my next question.

How do I configure this thing for CFM language? I read that there is an addon, but the Web Pro edition actually has it included. (?) Does my putting the license number in the software, upgrade it and make those options visible as I just don't see *anything* related to coldfusion right now. I plan to use Railo and not ColdFusion from Adobe as it is open source.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Back