1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help.. I am getting errors.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by rajinnasik, Apr 28, 2010.

1. rajinnasik

rajinnasik New Pleskian

35%
    Hi All,

I am getting the following error while deleting the domain from Plesk Windows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Delete database user failed: Login failed for user 'sa'.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that I went to Database in order to delete the database under that domain. I am getting the following errors while deleting databases.

Delete database user failed: Login failed for user 'sa'.
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: plib\DatabaseManagerMSSQL.php:52
    DatabaseManagerMSSQL->dropUserImpl(string 'dodie', string 'payroll')
    1: plib\DatabaseManager.php:105
    DatabaseManager->deleteDatabase(object of type Database)
    2: plib\class.DataBasesList.php:244
    DataBasesList->remove(array)
    3: htdocs\domains\databases\removeDataBases.php3:41

Please help me to resolve this issue. I am very poor in windows however quite good in Linux. :)

2. rajinnasik

rajinnasik New Pleskian

35%
    Any windows admin here to help ?

3. rajinnasik

rajinnasik New Pleskian

35%
    I reseted the sa password and this issue has been fixed. Please close this thread. :)