1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help, multiple installing aps in plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Muhammad SyafiqM, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Muhammad SyafiqM

Muhammad SyafiqM Guest

Hello everyone,

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Parallel Plesk 10, Linux

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Try to installing multiple aps which wordpress and smartermail in plesk but stuck on error "
    "This directory cannot be used because it would be overlapped by another app installed at httpdocs. Such overlapping would make the app unavailable"

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

ACTUAL RESULT

EXPECTED RESULT

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anyone have same problem like this?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    The error is caused by the fact that another application is installed into root domain's directory ("/"). One of applications conflicts with other applications installed into domain's root directory ("/").
    We have already submitted request to developers regarding this behaviour. I hope it will be resolved soon.

3. Muhammad SyafiqM

Muhammad SyafiqM Guest

Hi IgorG, thanks your fast response.

Anyway, how if the scenario - 1. wordpress installed in /wordpress and 2. xandmail installed in /xandmail? Is any possible to run both application? Or 1 click install for single application can install in parallel plesk?

Thanks,

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I think that this scenario should work. You can try at least.