• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Need Tester - New Extension for Windows - Firewall

Frank.P

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi people, I am talking to plesk team to include this new extension to the cataloge , but I need one or two users for tester.

See the website for more information.

The extension was test it on Windows 2019 and Windows 2022, if you have other version will be great.

Please write me and I share the zip extension to install it. I cannot publish because extension is not encrypted and can see the sourcecode. When Plesk Team approve the extension will be encrypted and can download from cataloge.

Are you interested in trying it first for free?

I need review the language files for better translation, are you interested help me?

Tester need to be Good Reputation in Plesk Forum (remember extension is not encrypted and I need confidence)

Really neat that you've developed a Firewall extension for Windows! I whish I could help you with testing, but I don't run any Windows servers.

It seems there aren't that many Windows users active on the Plesk forums unfortunately. Still I hope there are some users willing the help you out. From what I can tell users @Paul Hermans, @Darko Bazulj and @dennis_81 are running Pesk on Windows. Maybe they are willing to help you with testing?

Back