• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need to Remove Banners

L

LadyVi

I uploaded 5 banners to try out but only 3 show in the drop down menu. These banners are still there however, as they will just show up out of the blue when I click on another banner. I would like to remove all of the banners that I've uploaded so that I can start over. So how do I do that?

Also, I just created a banner, size 900x350 px gif that I want to upload but the program doesn't show any errors but it also doesn't show my banner as being uploaded. I keep trying but I don't get any results. Can someone please help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the only "quick reply" I'll get to my post is my own! Anyway, I ended up deleting the website & that got rid of the problem of the uploaded banners - no biggie because I'm still just choosing a template. I'm starting fresh now, have my created banner (1024x350 saved in both gif & jpeg) but it won't upload into any template. It also looks like it's uploading but I don't get any error messages. How can I upload my banner now? And I need one because the templates available are boring! Can someone help me????

Could you provide here example of the image which you are trying to upload? Actually, for now all templates support head banner uploads but it could be only limited by dimension. Make sure that there is no notice message at the left upper corner concerning dimension when you try to upload the image.

Back