• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Hi! I'm sorry for my bad English.

We have a machine with Win2008 R2 and Plesk Panel 11.0.9 installed

So when we start panel and try to enter https://localhost:8443/ we have an error Ошибка 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): Сервер отказал в подключении.

We don't know how to fix this problem. Have anybody suggestions? Thanks for help

Do you have administrative access to this Plesk server via RDP? Do you have system administrators who can troubleshoot this issue with help of provided KB article? If you haven't it - contact Parallels Support Team.

Do you have administrative access to this Plesk server via RDP? Do you have system administrators who can troubleshoot this issue with help of provided KB article? If you haven't it - contact Parallels Support Team.

Yes, we have administrative access via RDP

Good. Try to troubleshoot this issue with help of provided article now and find more related details in logs.

Good. Try to troubleshoot this issue with help of provided article now and find more related details in logs.

Thanks for help. After using ai.exe and updating (and rebooting system) everything began to work

But I have the question: how to update php 5.3.19 to at least 5.3.2, because our CMS require php 5.3.2 or higher. Thanks for help

Back