• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue .Net Toolkit two Subdomains loads same site while subdomains have different files

Kevin Smit

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.7 (Stone Smilodon)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.49_build1800221221.11 os_RedHat el8
Hello,

First of all I installed the .Net toolkit

I created a domain for my wordpress site lets say for a domain myblogsite.nl. No problem so far.

Next I created a sub domain (all DNS records are ok), Created a default demo .Net API which displays
a weather forecast. The subdomain is for example api.myblogsite.nl. When i use postman to test the api
it functions normally.

Next I created a new sub domain for a .Net Core Blazor web site. Also a default website that displays some
default generated pages. The domain created for this was app.myblogsite.nl.

Now comes the issue:

When i now go to the subdomain app.myblogsite.nl it correctly displays the blazor web app. But when i test the api
again it returns als the blazor website. I testet it with multiple subdomain names, but get the same results. The only
way i get the api to work again is to remove the subdomein with the blazor app. Now only de api has an subdomain
and now it returns the correct data again with postman.

I thinks it should be posible to host multiple .net core apps in different subdomains.

please help.

Greetz Kevin

I have exactly the same problem. The last restarted .NET app is the one that gets hosted on both subdomains so it seems..

Back