• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Bug

K

knocx

When you turn off a domain from plesk interface (disable button) it actually closes all services for the domain, including mail service.

But when you turn the domain on , the mail service for the domain does not turns on, actually it remains off.

You have to enable mail service individually for the domain, by clicking enable button for the mail service

Using Merak , Plesk 7.5.2

i wonder if developers track these forums? or is there another place to send bug reports. any ideas?

thanks
-- knocx

nope, no one from Plesk seems to be looking at this forum. Actually, Pleask support is just something that does not exist. You are better off to live with it.

i will be glad if jaytee the moderator may answer these.

1- Do developers actually track this forum?
2- If not where should i post the bugs?
3- Why don you open a bug list instead of troubleshooting since there are troubles but no one can shoot them here.

it will be glad if a junior developer maintains a saparate bug thread within the forum who may act as a bridge between plesk user community and the developers.

Because there are several issues to be fixed programmaticaly, and i am worried that our efforts may be ruined if developer skips this forum

things may be fixed more quickly by this. What you people think?

thanks

-- knocx

Originally posted by pboisso
nope, no one from Plesk seems to be looking at this forum. Actually, Pleask support is just something that does not exist. You are better off to live with it.
you can contact support directly via e-mail, but they want money for support :(

well support and bug tracking are completely different things,

the problems i had found are mostly bugs. why do i have to pay money for reposting bugs:)

jaytee i sitll want an aswer from you, where are you? do developers track these thread or are we shouting blindly here?

if not then i wont post the bugs here

thanks

-- knocx

Dear sw-soft,

I am experiencing alot of problems with your control panel. Details below :

Control panel : Plesk 7.5.2 for windows powerpack unlimited domains
Server : dual xeon 3.6 ghz
Ram : 2 GB
Server load : very low
Server : Windows 2003

Problems listed below :

Problem while creating domains ;
- Message "Domain already exist" but not listed.
- Domain added and on the list but not found on IIS 6

I searched your forum, post message and emailed you once. I can not handle those problems anymore and getting alot of stress. Please contact me back urgent.... I am realy tired seeking solutions. I need just add a domain this taking my 1 hours some time days... I hope you guys understand and helps me! PLEASE!

Hi Togy,

I have the same problem and I pretty much had it with Plesk...

What you could try to do is add domain to IIS manually or set "physical hosting" for that particular domain using Plesk which will create that domain within IIS. You might also want to create a mailbox for that domain since that hasn't been created (or at least not for me). When you do all that, make sure that domain is not set "off" and then try to remove it from Plesk.

Togy,

I've figured this out by having a similar problem with mail accounts. I couldn't remove them from Plesk even though they haven't existed on the server, so I had to create them manually in order to remove them from Plesk...

Merak and Plesk

I have Plesk 7.5.2 with Merak 8.03 and it works perfect. Maybe you did make a note that Plesk 7.5.2 is working without any issues ONLY with Merak 8.0.3 not with previous versions of Merak.

Regards

I have plesk 7.5.2 on windows 2003 with full installation and mail enable... What operating system is yours?

Back