• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

New comer & some questions about plesk email

K

kk123456

Guest
Hi,

I'm new user of PLESK, May I ask some questions about email settings?

1.If the domain is abc.com, what is the smtp server of this domain?

2. In webmail, I cannot send out email if the attachment is larger than 1MB, how to enlarge the attachment size? I cannot find such setting at PLESK admin.

Thank you for your help!

kk
 
Back
Top