• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created

roadrash

Basic Pleskian
After applying patch #16 today, I now got following error in Plesk Panel:

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 27 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 27 code: 0 Previous error: PleskFatalException: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/functions.php line: 1601 code: 0. The error message containing the detailed error descriptions was sent to you by e-mail. Please resolve the issues <snip>

So I ran following query:

mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa -Nse"select * from Configurations where status='error' \G"

That gave me some information about the problematic domains. There are 3 of them.
For 2 of them I was able to remove from Plesk, however problems remain and inconsistend data remains in database.
The third one I cannot mess with, because it is a large and busy forums.

I also ran bootstrapper:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

but without any luck.

So what steps to take to get everything in sync again?

some error messages from database about 1 specific domain:

*************************** 1. row ***************************
domainVhost
/var/www/vhosts/system/<..snip..>/conf/13792469580.97666000_httpd.conf
domain
error
true
Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php
line: 27
code: 0
Previous error: Template_Exception: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table
Previous error: PleskFatalException: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/functions.php
line: 1601
*************************** 2. row ***************************
nginxDomainVhost
/var/www/vhosts/system/<..snip..>/conf/13792469580.64249200_nginx.conf
nginxDomain
error
true
Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/nginxDomainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table
Previous error: Template_Exception: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table
Previous error: PleskFatalException: Unable to load object of type Account with id=84: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/functions.php
line: 1601

Last edited:
Well, i finally had Plesk support successfully fix this problem. There were several database inconsistencies. No idea what caused them.
This was a freshly installed machine (ran only 2 weeks) migrated from 9.5.4 and added 3 new clients to it. All problems came up after applying patch #16, Sept. 24th.

Back