• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New person needs help please!!!

DonnaW

New Pleskian
I am new at creating a website and have got my website published, however, I just need a few questions answered as follows:

1. The template that I have designed my website around is "ID:personal-015". The sample of this template shows the menu headings appearing down the left side of the website. However, my website only shows the menu headings appearing across the top. How can this be changed?

2. Can the subtitle be edited (eg. font, alignment and lower & upper case wording be utilised)?

3. Can fields (eg. images and text) be added to the left side of the website where the menu headings should appear?

4. When putting an external link to an image, how do you remove the border that surrounds the image thereafter?

5. Can columns in tables be distributed evenly?

6. I want to insert internal links, external links and email links into my website. I have followed the procedures in the help menu on how to do these functions but once I view my published website some of the links do not work. When I select or hover my curser over the selected text an error message at the bottom of my computer screen appears saying "javascript:void(0);/*HEAP OF NUMBERS*". Is there any reasons why some of the links are working and others are not?

7. I have my font set as "Arial x-small". When a link has been added to some text, the text goes smaller than the rest of the surrounding text. Can this be fixed?

8. Is the size of the menu headings the one size. Only because I want to make them bigger so they match the size of my text in the body of my website?

Sorry to bombard you all with so many questions but would appreciate any feedback possible.

Cheers
Donna

Back