• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Plesk 8 tutorials released!

D

demowolf

New Plesk 8 for Linux flash-based support tutorials

We've just anounced the release of our newest tutorial series... a complete set of tutorials for the new Plesk 8 control panel for Linux: http://www.demowolf.com/press/press_2006apr18.htm

DemoWolf - www.demowolf.com
DemoWolf provides custom branded flash-based support tutorials to web hosting companies, in order to help them keep the number of support tickets from their customers down. With DemoWolf tutorials on your support page, your customers will be able to get the help they need themselves, without having to ask you for it! What's more, is every DemoWolf tutorial is custom branded for your website, with your company logo appearing at the beginning and the end of all tutorials.

We now offer the following tutorial series:

CONTROL PANELS
Plesk 8 for Linux (28 tutorials) - $69.95
Plesk 8 for Resellers (18 tutorials) - $49.95
Plesk 8 BUNDLE (all 46 tutorials) - $99.95
Plesk 7.5 for Windows (29 tutorials) - $69.95
Plesk 7.5 for Windows Resellers (18 tutorials) - $49.95
Plesk 7.5 for Windows BUNDLE (all 47 tutorials) - $99.95
CPanel 10 (29 tutorials) - $69.95
WebHost Manager (30 tutorials) - $69.95
CPanel/WHM BUNDLE (all 59 tutorials) - $119.95
Direct Admin (26 tutorials) - $69.95
Direct Admin Reseller (15 tutorials) - $49.95
Direct Admin BUNDLE (all 41 tutorials) - $99.95

DNS TUTORIALS
Update DNS series (14 tutorials) - $59.95
Domain Transfer series (14 tutorials) - $59.95
Private Nameserver series (14 tutorials) - $59.95
BUNDLE: Any 2 DNS series (28 tutorials) - $99.95
BUNDLE: All 3 DNS series (42 tutorials) - $149.95

FTP TUTORIALS
FlashFXP FTP series (3 tutorials) - $14.95
CuteFTP series (3 tutorials) - $14.95
WS_FTP series (3 tutorials) - $14.95
SmartFTP series (3 tutorials) - $14.95
FTP Voyager series (3 tutorials) - $14.95
LeapFTP series (3 tutorials) - $14.95
FTP BUNDLE: all 6 series (all 18 tutorials) - $59.95

CUSTOM TUTORIALS
Custom "Update DNS" tutorial - Show customers how to update their DNS at your own custom registry - $59.95, or $29.95 with the purchase of any DNS tutorial series.
Custom "Domain Transfer" tutorial - Show customers how to transfer their domain name to your own custom registry - $59.95, or $29.95 with the purchase of any DNS tutorial series.
Custom "Private Nameserver" tutorial - Show customers how to create their own private nameservers at your own custom registry - $59.95, or $29.95 with the purchase of any DNS tutorial series.
Custom "How to Order" tutorial - Show customers how to place an order for a new web hosting account on your website - Reg $150.00, Special $99.95

OTHER CUSTOM JOBS
Want a custom quote on a custom tutorial or series of tutorials? Contact us with complete details of what you want, and we'll put together a custom quote for you!

Trade in your old tutorials!
Already have tutorials for your hosting business, but you're not happy with their quality, or they're out of date? Trade them in for newer, updated tutorials, and save 50% off our prices!!

Lots more tutorial series are currently in development, including Plesk for Windows, Virtuozzo (Linux and Windows), Helm, H-Sphere, an Email series Joomla, Mambo and RV-Site-Builder.

Discounts are available for multiple series orders... contact us for details.

Thank you for your time :)

Rob.

The only problem for me with these Plesk 8 tutorials, is that you've not used the default 'WinXP Reloaded Compact' skin, so it does not represent what my customers are seeing.

Originally posted by projectandrew
The only problem for me with these Plesk 8 tutorials, is that you've not used the default 'WinXP Reloaded Compact' skin, so it does not represent what my customers are seeing.
You're absolutely right. There's another problem as well..... seems we should have taken screen shots of users logged in as "domain users" instead, since the feedback we're getting suggests that's how most users login. Is that a correct assumption?

We will be redoing the Plesk 8 tutorials shortly. Anyone who ordered the tutorials already, or plans to, will have the option of upgrading to the new series when it's ready in the next week or two... free of charge.

Are there any other tutorials that should be included with the series? Any other feedback, or suggestions prior to us redoing the Plesk 8 tutorials would be appreciated!

Cheers :)

Rob.

We have completely redone the Plesk 8 for Linux tutorials using the default skin. In doing so, we also redid the "end-user" series with all tutorials starting from being logged in as a domain user instead of a reseller. Doing the original Plesk 8 end-user series while logged in as a reseller was an oversight on our part. All customers who previously purchased the faulty end-user series will be sent the new series for free.

The revised Plesk 8 tutorials in the default skin can all be viewed here: http://www.demowolf.com/plesk-tutorials.htm

As always, let me know if you have any questions :)

Rob.

Originally posted by PixyPumpkin
Are you planning any different languages?
Eventually, but not in the near future. We have too many other tutorials still to produce in English, and that is our focus right now.

Other languages.... UPDATE

Our Plesk 8 tutorials are now available in the following languages:

ENGLISH
DUTCH
BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE

To view these translated tutorials, go to:
http://www.demowolf.com/plesk-tutorials.htm

Currently in production and to be released soon are SPANISH Plesk 8 tutorials. Pricing for all translated tutorials is the same as for our original ENGLISH tutorials.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Regards,

Rob.

What about spanish?

I can make the flash tutorials myself but dont have time. If you send me all the text in english i can translate it and you just replaced the current ones. 100 times faster then to record every flash tutorial.

Props to Rob on the great tutorials. The transaction was nice and quick.

Also, If possible I'd like see some Chinese Traditional tuts ;)

Dear Rob,

We tried to reach you some months ago but with no luck. We would like to translate tutorials in GREEK.

If you are intreasted plese pm me :d

Back