• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New updated forum!

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Dear Pleskians!

As you already noticed, the forum has been updated today. We updated the EOLed XenForo 1.5.x engine to the newest 2.1.x version. Perhaps a lot of things familiar to you in the old forum are a thing of the past. But new features came. Gradually, I will add something new, improve, fix. This can take a lot of time. But I hope you will be patient and the new forum will be as useful and convenient for you as the previous one.

P.S. In the near future, we will work on the Plesk corporate branding of the forum. While it will work in the default style.

Hey, I have a little problem with this update. I can't read my thread in Plesk Obsidian for Linux, I could read and post a day before the update. Now I am unable to answer my own thread there. Every time I try to open the thread it redirects me back to the forum overview. Any idea why? All other topics seems to be fine.

By the way, it is this one: Issue - Key turns invalid every day, killing the server

If you notice something unusual
A8RuoOY4lB.png

Sometimes during the year, CDN Issues , logged in or logged out issues too.
I know this has nothing to do with the theme but it's good occasion to report here.

Thanks.

Nginx error: Total of 3 times maybe, Approximately 1 time every 8 visits during the year.
logging issues: Almost once every 2 visit.
New issue just now: Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again. (Solved by clearing Cookies)

Attachments

• quV1ItTvYe.gif
    quV1ItTvYe.gif
    807 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back