• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Version does not download Applikations

Hi

I have the exact same issue although this did not work this morning on the previous version it seems that the catalog uRL is down as I cannot even access that from my own computer.

APS Catalog error: Could not resolve host: catalog.marketplace.parallels.com

Thanks let me know when they reply I also tried to raise a ticket but it was not accepting my license key.

Thanks Aaron

Hello Aaron,

yes they resolved it:

apscatalog.com works perfectly fine though, so to work problem around I have added the following line to your /etc/hosts file:

# grep catalog /etc/hosts
199.115.105.42 catalog.marketplace.parallels.com

They will also resolve the global DNS problem, but this is a quick workaround then :)

Awesome!

Thanks for letting me know my server was able to resolve the new IP instantly so I did not need to edit the hosts file :)

Did they refund your support ticket as it was an issue their side?

Thanks again

Aaron

Awesome!

Thanks for letting me know my server was able to resolve the new IP instantly so I did not need to edit the hosts file :)

Did they refund your support ticket as it was an issue their side?

Thanks again

Aaron

It might not have been an issue at there side but perhaps an issue with your server's resolver not being able to reach the APS server.

It might not have been an issue at there side but perhaps an issue with your server's resolver not being able to reach the APS server.

I don't know but the old plesk version had no problems at all with installing applications and the support is free of charge and it is working now *hurray :)

Temporary Failing to download the APS is not at-all a problem of Plesk software. (You can take that for a fact). APS catalog is managed on a different server with a different URL (It's an independent brand to Plesk)

The highest possible causes of what could have happened are:

1. The APS catalog website (temporarily) not being reachable
2. Your Resolvers failing (temporarily) to reach the APS catalog website.

About support, it's always been FREE for Unlimited Domains Licence(s) holders.

Cheers for the reply Abdi.

Yep I got confused on the support and thought you had a certain number per subscription which you could use.

Thanks

Back