• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Newbie question: Upgrade to Mailenable Pro 4 in Parallels Plesk Panel 9.2.3

M

MihaelaM

I need help with upgrading from MailEnable Standard 1.986 to Mailenable Professional Edition (Version 4.x), in Plesk Panel 9.2.3

I have purchased for Mailenable Professional Edition (Version 4.x), and obtained a licence key, which should be assigned to a server.
In Plesk Panel I don't find any way to upgrade to MailEnable Pro, where should I do this?

Also, in Server Components list in Plesk Panel, I have:
- Mail Server MailEnable Standard 1.986
- Web Mail Horde IMP H3 (4.1.6)

I need MailEnable Webmail, not Horde webmail. How can I change this, since in Webmail settings the only option is Horde? And for MailEnable Web Client it says "not installed".

Thank you for any help!

If you sure that ME Webmail is installed on the server, go to Plesk CP > Components list and click on Refresh to force Plesk to get up-to-date list of installed components.

This won't work 100%. The mails will be stuck in outgoing queue if you upgrade to the new version. Tested many times.

Hello,

So what's the recommanded procedure to follow in order to upgrade to MailEnable 4 Pro.

Stopping the mail services then proceeding to the upgrade?

Is the upgrade process dangerous?

The link to the KB article is quite laconic.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Benoît

Back