• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue NGINX crash loop on chunked data

Lcf

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm using Plesk for my website, with OVH as reseller, but unfortunately, its support doens't keep their 24/7/365 promise... (down since 3 days)

My website is a technical demo, for an open source library, requiring to send some chunked data form the server, to illustrate how my library handles the servent-sent events.

If I only load my page, without events, it works... but when I call the event stream, it crashes NGINX repeatedly, until the Apache crash.

1404#0: *9 upstream sent invalid chunked response while reading upstream nginx error
1404#0: *4 upstream sent invalid chunked response while reading upstream nginx error
1404#0: *22 upstream sent invalid chunked response while reading upstream nginx error
1404#0: *25 upstream sent invalid chunked response while reading upstream nginx error
1404#0: *28 upstream sent invalid chunked response while reading upstream nginx error
503 GET /events HTTP/1.0
(70007)The timeout specified has expired: AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling) Apache error

Is there something I can made myself to solve it, please?

Last edited:
You could try to add this directive to the Nginx configuration:

Code:
proxy_http_version 1.1
proxy_set_header Connection ""

Thanks Peter for your response.

But, is it possible to define that in the Plesk interface or by a local configuration file?

Because, I don't have any root access on the server, it's an OVH installed Plesk instance.

Ok, I only have to wait an hypothetical response from their support. :|

Thanks anyway to you.

Back