• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

no awstats in 7.5.3!!

easy peasy...
load up CMD
Navigate to: %plesk_dir%\admin\bin

and execute statistics.exe from command line

it may look like its doing nothing for a little while but its just building all the logs etc.

I've a question regarding the new so called plesk-stat URL for accessing the statistics:

Since the upgrade I get access denied for all domains, no matter what username and password i test with. What should I do to be able to see the stats again?

-MrBister

the address should be..

domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat

try it without the "protected directory" tick box being ticked in the domain hosting setup

Thanks for info - that worked :)
Although for one domain it asks me if I want to download webstats - i.e. a file download dialogue box. Is it pearl who's messing with me or, php?

Regards,
Jonas

Originally posted by robtbs
the address should be..

domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat

try it without the "protected directory" tick box being ticked in the domain hosting setup

np... erm thats probably IIS...
the only thing i could suggest if possible is to delete the domain and re-create it. something probably got corrupt in the configuration, too dificult to start finding out what. :)

good luck

I tried all this, even upgrading to 7.5.4 but I could not get awstats to show in the select box for statistics. What I had to do to fix this was accessing the psa mysql (note that this dos not run on the standard port, so be sure to use -P 8306 to get into the right one.) In the psa db there is a table "components". Her I altered the awstats version from not_instaled to 6.3 and bam, problem solved.

Now I just has to figure out how to get the old logs reanalyzed. :(

Back