• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

no awstats in 7.5.3!!

E

EnigmaBCN

I just had updated from 7.5.2 to 7.5.3, and my surprise was when I saw as the unique option for statistics webstat. Where had gone awstat??

Yes, i have the same problem... Sw-Soft available version 7.5.3 very broken and with various errors. I need modifier my actually installation for "add/remove programs" of windows and tool of Plesk not run my needs. My server is online, but all sites no have DNS service run and is an very problem.

Sw-soft not can this updates with problems for users/administrator of providers. This problem affected my company and i have lost sales.

After upgrading, the first time I had entered to Plesk, it asked to choose the only one available DNS Server, which was Microsoft's. Once inside, I changed it again to BIND (Servers, components management). Don't know how, but now I have awstats again.

i tried to install awstat, it comes back, but goes after some time !!! very wierd

Upgraded to 7.5.3 and have not any problems with AWStats

********* KNOWN BUG ***************

Submit a support ticket and fax a permission form, pleak know its an issue, and they will fix it for free.

Hello guys!
I've faced with the same problem and swsoft sent me the attached file. There you can find statistics.exe file which should be placed in %plesk_bin% direcotry and cgi-bin folder which should be placed in %plesk_dir%\additional\awsats\wwwroot

Aftter that I got awstats worked.

Originally posted by botsman
Hello guys!
I've faced with the same problem and swsoft sent me the attached file. There you can find statistics.exe file which should be placed in %plesk_bin% direcotry and cgi-bin folder which should be placed in %plesk_dir%\additional\awsats\wwwroot

Aftter that I got awstats worked.
Can you share this file?

no one will share?

Is no one willing to share the files provided by SWSoft? I’m really surprised that SWSoft hasn't just posted them since this is a huge bug that they have caused. Please post the files if you have them. Thanks.

attached - statistics.exe

i think this is the only thing they have replaced on mine.
remember to rename the existing one first,
eg... statistics.exe.old

copy file to "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin"

{edit}
it wont allow files on here...
anyone who wants it PM me your email, ill sent a zip to you.
its only 200K

As far as I know subdomains statistics is included into domain statistics.

NO awstats for subdomains in pleask 7.5.3

Hi, i actually see no evidence of ANY stats for sub-domains. did we just trade one bug in for another? please reply if you know of a cure. thanks.

As I said subdomains in Plesk have no own statistics. It's included into domain statistics.

Where do I need to put the cgi-bin files? Does it go in the obvious place?

Back