• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No DNS in windows

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi.

I have problems with one single domain name when i try to make it in pleask 8.03 all seams ok, the name is made in both mail program and iss, but when i look in windows DNS it is not there. When i make another domain it works, so it is only one single domain name it dont work with. What can be the problem ? By the way i have also tryed to change DNS server to BINDS but with same result.

Regards John

Have you tried after account creation turning off and then back on the DNS service for the domain in your plesk panel?

Hi :)

Yes just tryed it out still no DNS record in windows DNS It is a EU domain but i have other EU domains and no problem with them. When i make a new domaine the dns always use my local Ip 192.168.1.3 for all DNS Settings then i have to delete the dns settings in Plesk and make new by default and when i do that i get the right DNS settings, that means with my WAN ip and not my LAN ip.

Regards. John

Hi,

Most probably that it is caused by duplicate record in dns_zone table for that domain.

Back