1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

No index.php in /admin/ directory

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by dofni, Jun 9, 2005.

  1. dofni

    dofni Guest

    0
     
    I installed Sitebuilder 2.0 and set the dns. When I login as admin it looks for /admin/index.php which doesn't exist. Should I revert to using 1.1.

    Error Message
    --------------------------------------

    Object not found!
    The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
    Error 404
    sitebuilder.domain_com
    Thu Jun 9 21:16:56 2005
    Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

    ----------------------------------

    D OFNI
     
  2. poke

    poke Guest

    0
     
    I would for sure revert to SB 1.1 ... I've been playing around with SB v2.0 on a VPS and it is a dirty SOB. Sw-soft just needs to pay more attention to detail.

    The template installs on v2 were painful and didn't after many different types of methods, work! I would just wait. My customers are bugging every day wondering when v2 is going to be ready, it sucks....

    -poke

    BTW, was this an upgrade or fresh SB install?
     
  3. dofni

    dofni Guest

    0
     
    This was a fresh install. When I go to the directory it only shows a index.jsp.

    I will uninstall the rpm and get on the 1.1 asap.

    Thanks
     
  4. mhigashi

    mhigashi Guest

    0
     
    I'm not sure what you meant by the templates not working, but I did see a problem where after installing them from rpms they weren't categorized the way they should be. I noticed that in the sitebulder database in mysql there was a couple of new tables named sb_templates and sb_category, but in sb_templates all the records had "-1" in the field category_id. I backed up the sitebuilder mysql database, then went into mysql and ran this statement:

    update sb_templates, sb_categories set sb_templates.category_id = sb_categories.id where sb_templates.category = sb_categories.name ;

    ...which appears to have fixed things.

    If you installed your templates from zip files, the new mysql entries may not have been created at all, which would be different problem.

    Mike
     
Loading...