• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No index.php in /admin/ directory

D

dofni

I installed Sitebuilder 2.0 and set the dns. When I login as admin it looks for /admin/index.php which doesn't exist. Should I revert to using 1.1.

Error Message
--------------------------------------

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 404
sitebuilder.domain_com
Thu Jun 9 21:16:56 2005
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

----------------------------------

D OFNI

I would for sure revert to SB 1.1 ... I've been playing around with SB v2.0 on a VPS and it is a dirty SOB. Sw-soft just needs to pay more attention to detail.

The template installs on v2 were painful and didn't after many different types of methods, work! I would just wait. My customers are bugging every day wondering when v2 is going to be ready, it sucks....

-poke

BTW, was this an upgrade or fresh SB install?

This was a fresh install. When I go to the directory it only shows a index.jsp.

I will uninstall the rpm and get on the 1.1 asap.

Thanks

Originally posted by poke
The template installs on v2 were painful and didn't after many different types of methods, work! I would just wait. My customers are bugging every day wondering when v2 is going to be ready, it sucks....

I'm not sure what you meant by the templates not working, but I did see a problem where after installing them from rpms they weren't categorized the way they should be. I noticed that in the sitebulder database in mysql there was a couple of new tables named sb_templates and sb_category, but in sb_templates all the records had "-1" in the field category_id. I backed up the sitebuilder mysql database, then went into mysql and ran this statement:

update sb_templates, sb_categories set sb_templates.category_id = sb_categories.id where sb_templates.category = sb_categories.name ;

...which appears to have fixed things.

If you installed your templates from zip files, the new mysql entries may not have been created at all, which would be different problem.

Mike

Back