• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

No interpretation of clist__page: clist__first clist__prev 1 clist__next clist__last

O

ozit

Guest
No interpretation of clist__page: clist_... big probleme of translation

Hy guruz,

I bought at a hebergor a dedicated server which has Plesk 7.5 under Fedora Core 2 .
I think that my Plesk has a problem of interpretation of the variables (on "Domain" page : clist__page: clist__first clist__prev 1 clist__next clist__last clist__page_size and more). Only the French language is selectionnable.

if somebody has an idea, I am taking.

Ozit
 
I found a little probleme/solution :
thanks to OVH help

I have 2 plesk serveurs in 2 différents hebergor.
Both have only one for the Maximum number of language packs

The first one have an English language,
the second one have a French language.

I appear that all the translation have not been done.
Exemple :
in the file
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales/en-US/messages_en-US.php
there is

'clist__first' => 'First',
'clist__last' => 'last',
'clist__prev' => '<<',
'clist__next' => '>>',
'clist__page' => 'Pages',
'clist__page_size' => 'Number of entries per page',
'clist__info' => '%4 %1 total',
'clist__info_empty' => 'No %1',
'clist__info_filter' => '%5 %1 found',
'clist__info_paging' => '%2-%3 %1 of %4 total',
'clist__info_paging_filter' => '%2-%3 %1 of %5 found',


and there is nothing about those chain in
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales/fr-FR/messages_fr-FR.php

it is the same with a lot of variable like all the
visibility_

Who is working for translation, I should give him the work I've done.

Ozit
 
Back
Top