• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved No mails from this forum when someone replies to my threads

King555

Regular Pleskian
Since this forum operates under the new domain talk.plesk.com I do not get any mails when someone replies to my threads. But the option in the configuration has been checked. Are there any known problems concerning this? I use the German provider "GMX". I checked the spam filter, but no mails there. I can only imagine that the mails were completely deleted when they arrived. Maybe I could put the Plesk mail domain on my whitelist, but then someone has to tell me whether it's *@plesk.com or something else.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, but I have to revive this thread. There are still no mails coming. I don't think it's a problem of my mail provider. It's one of the largest freemail providers in Germany and first I've put the address [email protected] on the whitelist and then *@plesk.com (yes, that's the right format). According to the provider's whitelist description those mails are never sorted out as spam.

Does the Plesk server really sends out all mails correctly to all providers? Is there some "hidden" setting in my profile, which I also have to enable?

EDIT: I checked all settings again, everything seems to be enabled.

Last edited:
Hi King555,

let's investigate some possible root causes:

Are you receiving eMails, when a private conversation message has been created? ( I recently send you a private message, so did you receive a corresponding eMail? ).​

@UFHH01 No, I do not get any mails from the forum, although I activated all notifications.

@IgorG Thanks, I already replied. At this point I'm suspecting that GMX blocks the IP of the Plesk forum mailserver.

Hi King555,

it is quite easy to CHANGE you eMail - address in your profile settings, just to proove and investigate, if GMX is your root cause. ;)

I changed the address. Could you please reply to this thread so I can test it? Thanks!

Btw: It's not possible to contact GMX by mail, only via telephone, which costs 4 EUR per call. So working on a solution with GMX would be impossible.

Unfortunately this does not work with GMX. But I just contacted the postmaster of GMX, although I already changed my mail address here to one on my own server (and this works, no spam detection yet).

EDIT: I got a reponse from GMX. In short: The DNS settings of the Plesk mailserver IP are insufficient and so it's not very surprising that mails are blocked. I guess, many systems will block them.

Last edited:
Back