• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

No MD5 match /root/psa/PSA_9.5.2/microupdates/MU2/dist-rpm-SuSE-10.1-i386/sw-engine

hgmichna

Basic Pleskian
Using the Plesk Updater and trying to get the latest updates, I receive this error:

Error: error during prepare patch plesk-9.5.2~patch2
The MD5 checksum of the /root/psa/PSA_9.5.2/microupdates/MU2/dist-rpm-SuSE-10.1-i386/sw-engine file does not match the value specified in the configuration file.
Not all packages were installed.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

Is there anything I can do or do I just have to wait until somebody fixes the MD5 checksum?

It is corrected now. Please try again and update thread if problem still persist.

Back