• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No Plesk/Databases/MySQL51/ folder , which mysql.exe should be used to query databases

Muhammad Ali Khan

New Pleskian
i bought a windows server from godaddy, and it comes preinstalled with plesk 12.5, i want to use MySQL CLI, checked google and searched forums , found that /Plesk/Databases/MySQL51/bin/mysql.exe should be used, but in my case, in /Plesk/Databases/ there is no MySQL51 folder, instead only /Plesk/Databases/MySQL/ exists and it doesn't have any bin folder, and only data folder.

I tried to use /Plesk/MySQL/bin/mysql.exe , but it doesn't show databases created by me using plesk panel, not sure what mysql cli to use.

I have one old server with plesk installed , it has MySQL51 folder in it ,not sure why new server don't have. and how can i see query created by panel

attached a screenshot , please check

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 1.06.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 1.06.20 PM.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You can find paths of installed mysql servers with the following command

C:\>REG QUERY "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\MySQL AB" /s

thanks found the location, it's installed in C:\Program Files\MySQL\ , but still using that mysql.exe doesn't show me databases created using panel.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 1.27.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 1.27.16 PM.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
For access to client's mysql server, you need to use port 3306 and password which should be specified in Tools&Settings>Databases for your MySQL server.

Back