• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

No stats after domain change

Davis

Basic Pleskian
No web statistics after domain change

Hello,

my web statistics are not working (404 error, awstats and webalizer) after I changed the domain name (in interface preferences).
The requested URL /plesk-stat/webstat/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- I've tried to turn stats off or change from awstats to webalizer or back, no change. But the plesk-stat was created on the right place, so the path should be ok.
- I've upgraded Plesk from 8.6 to 9.01 - and repeated to change from awstats to webalizer and back - no change
- But web statistics are working for other domains.
- no report in error_log

Any hints would be very appreciated.

Thanks
David

Last edited:
Nobody? :(

----------------------
Edit
---------------------

I got it solved, finally!!!

There is a conflict with awstats when there is a domain and alias with the same name but different .tld

Last edited:
Back