• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved No such file or directory Abstract.php:144 when migrating

sjwright

New Pleskian
---------------------------------------------------------------
Plesk Panel Onyx, 17.0.17, Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS, x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
When migrating sites from another Plesk server using Migration & Transfer manager, the following error occurs:

Code:
Internal error ;-P
ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (Abstract.php:144)<br />
<br><a href='http://kb.plesk.com/plesk-error/search?metaId=1751d5edcca5340f78144a4499e8c1d5&messageId=2eb8d2699e722503bf79ae1c7819dc4e&file=Abstract.php&line=144&type=Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception&version=17.0.17&message=SQLSTATE%5BHY%5D+%5B%5D+No+such+file+or+directory' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a>

In addition, when going back into the Migration & Transfer manager, and choosing the migration attempted, you receive the following error:

Code:
Failed to check Plesk API connection to target Plesk server: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: /opt/psa/bin/secret_key --list
exit code: 3
stdout: ***hidden***
stderr: ***hidden***

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
  • Set up a new migration
  • Choose 'Subscription' and choose which ones to transfer
  • Click 'Migrate'
ACTUAL RESULT
The above issues as described above happen

EXPECTED RESULT
The subscription(s) are transferred.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
In my case I was migrating from a server running Plesk 12.5.30 on Ubuntu 14 LTS.
--------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (Abstract.php:144)<br />
This error message means problem with starting MySQL server. Make sure that it is up and running. Check free disk space on server. Investigate mysql log if mysql can't be started.

Everything was running fine, however, watching the logs as I did a migration showed that the server was running out of memory during the migration, causing MySQL to throw a wobbler.

I've enabled SWAP on the instance and the migration is working now. Thanks for your guidance, I will mark this as resolved

Back