• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question No Update aviable

Merlin1220

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian GNU/Linux 9.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.44 Update #3
Hi,

I run Plesk under Linux and i stuck on this Version:

Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.44 Update #3, last update check: 17. Juni 2022 06:29:30
last check: 23. Okt. 2022 06:25:34.

There is no update available in the GUI i run plesk installer update on the command line with this result:
You already have the latest version of product(s) and all the selected components installed. Installation will not continue.

But i think there is a newer version, whats wrong.
I got this mail, which indelicate there is something wrong:

Error: There is no release with ID 'PLESK_18_0_47' of product 'plesk' at the installation source.
Run Plesk Installer with the --show-releases option or the 'list' command to get the list of products and their latest releases available for installation. Use the --show-all-releases option or the 'list-all' command to get the list of all products and their releases from the installation source.

Any suggestions
Andy

The most likely cause is that Plesk installer is using a mirror that is outdated. To resolve this
1) Log in to Plesk using your "admin" user account.
2) Open
https://<hostname>:8447/preferences.html
3) Select "Official Plesk Updates server" from the drop down list

1666512242177.png

4) Click "Save"
5) Retry the update

Thanks for the help, but it don't work.
it was already set the official mirror, but i save it any way. how can I do the update manually:
plesk installer install-all-updates shows only the following:
You already have the latest version of product(s) and all the selected components installed. Installation will not continue.
Maybe this help: plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
i don't try it yet.
Any ideas ?

@IgorG Sorry I did not know this, I took the "latest" information from
which still lists Debian 9 as a supported OS. But yes, shouldn't have, it's a blog article from 2020, not the official requirements page.

Try to fix it with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

Back