• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No Webmail since update to 11.05.29 and 11.05.30

MagicMerlin

New Pleskian
Hi there,

since the very last updates on Plesk I have no more a running webmailer.

I have a Cent OS 5 Linux Server with Plesk 11.05.28 Update to .29 updt to .30

Since the Update to .29 my Horde Webmail on http://webmail.domain.com only shows the login but will not pass me to the mails instead I am fwd to the login again.

I had a try on removing horde webmail and reinstall it using the plesk component manager included in the update screen
I also did remove and reinstall horde and all its parts using yum

Nothing changed my problem.

Next I did select the webmailer roundcube as offered in Plesk in the webmailer dialog on Mailserver settings.

No matter what I did I was shown horde login instead.
I desactivated horde as webmailer set roundcube as activ and removed horde from the system

No I get "new page to come soon" site when calling webmail.domain.com

Next I tried to install roundcube manually as shown in a blog for centos and plesk

Sadly I still can not reach any webmailer and shown the "new site soon" Screen on the URL above.

So I realy need some help now ...

Thanks in advance

Michael

Hi Michael

Struggled with that myself and just missed to read the text in the section, where I can select the webmailer.
You can choose the webmailer inside any domain. Meaning: you have to go into the Control Panel of a domain, switch to Webmail and change there from Horde to Roundcube. After you saved the settings. webmail.yourdomain.com opens roundcube instead of horde...
It's that easy ;)

Best Regards,
Christoph

Same problem here. Since Update to #55 the webmail Login dont work.

Error: login failed. But the pop3 and imap (thunderbird, outlook) login works. Just a problem of horde?

When I was reading the release notes, it pointed out that the new Horde requires PHP 5.3 . Could that be it?

Back