• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

No Webmail since update to 11.05.29 and 11.05.30

MagicMerlin

New Pleskian
Hi there,

since the very last updates on Plesk I have no more a running webmailer.

I have a Cent OS 5 Linux Server with Plesk 11.05.28 Update to .29 updt to .30

Since the Update to .29 my Horde Webmail on http://webmail.domain.com only shows the login but will not pass me to the mails instead I am fwd to the login again.

I had a try on removing horde webmail and reinstall it using the plesk component manager included in the update screen
I also did remove and reinstall horde and all its parts using yum

Nothing changed my problem.

Next I did select the webmailer roundcube as offered in Plesk in the webmailer dialog on Mailserver settings.

No matter what I did I was shown horde login instead.
I desactivated horde as webmailer set roundcube as activ and removed horde from the system

No I get "new page to come soon" site when calling webmail.domain.com

Next I tried to install roundcube manually as shown in a blog for centos and plesk

Sadly I still can not reach any webmailer and shown the "new site soon" Screen on the URL above.

So I realy need some help now ...

Thanks in advance

Michael

Hi Michael

Struggled with that myself and just missed to read the text in the section, where I can select the webmailer.
You can choose the webmailer inside any domain. Meaning: you have to go into the Control Panel of a domain, switch to Webmail and change there from Horde to Roundcube. After you saved the settings. webmail.yourdomain.com opens roundcube instead of horde...
It's that easy ;)

Best Regards,
Christoph

Same problem here. Since Update to #55 the webmail Login dont work.

Error: login failed. But the pop3 and imap (thunderbird, outlook) login works. Just a problem of horde?

When I was reading the release notes, it pointed out that the new Horde requires PHP 5.3 . Could that be it?

Back