• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue No wonder nothing works at Plesk, where you just delete the problems away...

PhDouglas

New Pleskian
No wonder nothing works at Plesk, where you plain simple delete the problems posted by the users. It does help me to comprehend that Plesk will actually never work! It did not work 15 years ago, at the time I tried first time, and it still does not work 15 years Later! Now I know why! You just remove the concern by removing the user its comment on the forum and the issue is solved for you! Now that's a bug hunting strategy, I didn't see awhile...

Attachments

• internal error.jpg
    internal error.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 5
  • unstableconnection.jpg
    unstableconnection.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 5
No wonder nothing works at Plesk, where you plain simple delete the problems posted by the users.
What do you mean? We do not delete posts here unless they offend others or are spam. Your claim is outright wrong.

It does help me to comprehend that Plesk will actually never work! It did not work 15 years ago, at the time I tried first time, and it still does not work 15 years Later! Now I know why! You just remove the concern by removing the user its comment on the forum and the issue is solved for you! Now that's a bug hunting strategy, I didn't see awhile...
Please refrain from publishing such nonsense. If you continue publishing such false claims, this gives me any reason to indeed remove you from the forum.

Back