• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Issue Node.js app | We're sorry, but something went wrong.

dovvasz

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
OS Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version Plesk Obsidian v18.0.49_build1800230110.16 os_Debian 10.0
Hello,
I'm trying to run strapi (https://strapi.io) app on a subdomain. I've been following this guide - https://raoulkramer.de/deploy-run-host-strapi-on-plesk-obsidian-as-node-application/
Completed all the steps and did run npm build with no issues. However when I'm trying to open it I get the following

We're sorry, but something went wrong.​

The issue has been logged for investigation. Please try again later.


Enviroment:
node - v14.21.2
npm - 6.14.17
plesk - Version Plesk Obsidian v18.0.49_build1800230110.16 os_Debian 10.0
os - OS Debian 10.13
 

Attachments

  • subdomain_files.png
    subdomain_files.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 41
  • subdomain_nodejs.png
    subdomain_nodejs.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 41
  • subdomain_logs.png
    subdomain_logs.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 41
  • web_error.png
    web_error.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top