• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Nonexistent / unknown addresses in the mail queue list?

ertu

New Pleskian
hi;
i have an interesting problem and cannot find a solution :(
not owned by me in the recipient section of the mail queue, there are addresses that i am sure that I did not send e-mails..
exmp; image
1616067928649.png

Where do recipients addresses come from, where can they be defined?
Thank you for your time!

All of these seem to have the same recipient [email protected]. Could the outgoing mails be a result of incoming spam that was addressed to non-existent addresses or a mailbox that is associated with an autoresponder? It is also possible that such mails are sent from a website script. When you look into /var/log/maillog you will find entries for all outgoing mails and can identify the source.

i looked through the source but saw an illegal redirect to mailboxes. i have to remove mailboxes by examining them individually.
thanks for the speeded information

Back