Hi everyone, I've been experiencing some problems with MailEnable and I've decided to uninstall it. Afterwards, I've deleted all configuration files as well. Then I've installed a copy of MailEnable and configured it properly and everything was working fine. After I've logged in Plesk, I saw that all email accounts are shown within a particular domain name although they don't actually exist within MailEnable. I'm guessing that Plesk either cached them or something similar, but the biggest problem is that I can't remove those accounts at all in order to re-create them in Plesk. I'm getting the following error: Unable to remove the mail names: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOPO.Mailbox.GetMailbox failed MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed MEAOAM.AddressMap.RemoveAddressMap failed for domain somedomain.com [somedomain.org[. I get the above for every single email account. I can create new accounts that haven't existed before without any problems. I hope that someone can help.