• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Not able to login anymore, blank page

DoughC

New Pleskian
Hi,

when I try to login, I get a blank page and nothing happens. The login worked before without problems. I see that auth.php3 was updated with the latest MU and this is now the file that throws the error. Any help is highly appreciated.

Here are my details.

Ubuntu 10.04, Plesk 10.4.4

Error from /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
Code:
2013-09-10 11:35:09: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_failure_redirect_url() in /opt/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3 on line 190

I tried to reinstall the latest patch:
Code:
/opt/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller  --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Code:
Doing restart of Parallels Installer...
[...cut...]
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/examiners/panel_preupgrade_checker.php: 10%..21%..31%..41%..51%..62%..71%..80%..90%..100% fertig.
Patches werden installiert...
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU1/sb/include/SB/Facade/Service/Site.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU1/sb/include/SB/Import/Parser/Sitebuilder/Unix/HeaderAction.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU1/sb/include/SB/Import/Parser/Sitebuilder/Unix/ImageGalleryAction.php: abgeschlossen.
[... and so on...]
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/Service/Apache/VhostStructure/Abstract.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/Service/Apache/VhostContent.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/Service/Apache/VhostManager.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/Service/Apache/VhostStructure.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/Service/Apache/VhostContent/Abstract.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/Service/Apache/VhostContent/Skeleton.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/Service/Apache/VhostStructure/PleskWebUser.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/SysUser.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/Service/Apache/VhostStructure/PleskSysUser.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/plib/class.WebUser.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU54/common/htdocs/filemanager/getimg.php: abgeschlossen.
Datei wird heruntergeladen PSA_10.4.4/microupdates/MU55/common/auth.php3: abgeschlossen.
sh: /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun: not found
unzip:  cannot find or open /usr/local/psa/tmp/144-MU3-billing.zip, /usr/local/psa/tmp/144-MU3-billing.zip.zip or /usr/local/psa/tmp/144-MU3-billing.zip.ZIP.
unzip:  cannot find or open /usr/local/psa/tmp/144-MU4-billing.zip, /usr/local/psa/tmp/144-MU4-billing.zip.zip or /usr/local/psa/tmp/144-MU4-billing.zip.ZIP.
sh: /usr/local/psa/tmp/MU-imapd.sh: not found
sh: /usr/local/psa/tmp/install_cron_backup.sh: not found
sh: /usr/local/psa/tmp/MU-statistics_collector: not found
sh: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng: not found
sh: /usr/local/psa/tmp/MU-drweb: not found
sh: /usr/local/psa/tmp/MU-swkey-perm: not found
tar: /usr/local/psa/tmp/l10n-10.4.4-MU14.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
sh: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng: not found
sh: /usr/local/psa/tmp/MU-mailmng.sh: not found
touch: cannot touch `/var/lib/plesk-billing/tmp/cache.need_clear': No such file or directory
sh: /usr/local/psa/tmp/MU39-mailmng.sh: not found
chmod: cannot access `/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks': No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access `/usr/local/psa/handlers': No such file or directory
md5sum: /usr/local/psa/tmp/qmail-queue: No such file or directory
md5sum: /usr/local/psa/tmp/psa-pc-remote: No such file or directory
 * Stopping Plesk milter filter  psa-pc-remote
   ...done.
mv: cannot stat `/usr/local/psa/tmp/psa-pc-remote': No such file or directory
 * Starting Plesk milter filter  psa-pc-remote
   ...done.
sh: /usr/local/psa/tmp/restart_apache.sh: not found
Trying to change statistics directory owner for vhosts... touch: cannot touch `/usr/local/psa/tmp/MU52-owner_installed.flag': No such file or directory
done
cd: 25: can't cd to /usr/local/psa/admin/bin
cd: 30: can't cd to /usr/local/psa/admin/bin
Die Patches wurden erfolgreich installiert.
Die Synchronisierung Debian APT-Paket-Indexdateien...

Last edited:
May I ask the question above again...

If there is no answer possible, what paid support option do I need to choose to get that fixed?

It has been fixed. The problem was that I needed to create a symlink from /usr/local/psa to /opt/psa/ and then reinstall all microupdates.

First check if the directory /usr/local/psa exists on your machine. If yes, then you have a different issue.
If it does not exist, find the directory where Plesk has been installed, in my case it was /opt/psa/ .
If you have found it, try to create the symlink from /usr/local/psa to the directory where your Plesk installation resides and then reinstall all microupdates.

resolve whit:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

thx :)

First check if the directory /usr/local/psa exists on your machine. If yes, then you have a different issue.
If it does not exist, find the directory where Plesk has been installed, in my case it was /opt/psa/ .
If you have found it, try to create the symlink from /usr/local/psa to the directory where your Plesk installation resides and then reinstall all microupdates.

I had the exact same issue. Updates had installed to a new path (/usr/local/psa) when my original installation was at /opt/psa. In order to circumvent the issue I had to eliminate the false folder.

mv /usr/local/psa /usr/local/psa.old

I then reran the updates:

/opt/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Updates installed correctly and I was able to get access to the management console at port 8443.

Back